Click HERE for our Online Booking System (TEMPORARILY DISABLE DUE TO COVID)
Because the Health and Safety of our guests and clients is our number #1 priority, please take a moment to complete the following form for your appointment and Covid Requirements for scheduling. Thank you for your support.
1. Salon (hair) Waiver CLICK HERE
2. Spa (skincare, massage) Waiver CLICK HERE
Health and Safety first...
1. Not all stylists will begin taking clients at the same time. We will take a phased approach and move forward when we have the confidence it can be done safely and efficiently AND our staff feels comfortable. Because we will have fewer stylists working at a time, we ask for your patience and flexibility. #team921 will work together with your formulas as needed. We will also need your understanding If you cannot make your appointment, please give us at least 24-48 hours as we are trying to accommodate 100's of guest appts. with a limited capacity.
2. All guests and staff will be required to wear a mask while in the salon and we will not be able to perform services without one.
3. Our traditional waiting and beverage areas will be closed. We will ask that you wait in your car or in the courtyard (if its nice!) until we call or text you in order to limit the number of guests in the salon at one time. Only guests receiving services will be allowed in the salon.
4. Staff will be sanitizing high touch points, working areas and tools with hospital grade sanitizer and disinfectant between each guest and/or every 15-30 minutes. We will have clean capes and fresh towels for each client as required by the Maryland State Board.
5. Thankfully we have a large and open salon space, allowing for social distance between our stylists. We will ask you to do the same with other guests/stylists while in the salon.
6. Our staff and guests will be temperature checked every am before their shift. If you are not well or have been in contact with somebody sick, we ask that you reschedule your appointment. We will have waivers for you to sign before your appointment.
7. The process of checking out will be conducted via a Square touchless system or if you wish to pay cash, please note we will not have change available. Gratuities are preferred via venmo for our stylists if possible.
8. Please bring your sense of humor with you as well as I'm sure there will be hiccups and growing pains with learning our new normal. :-)-
We are open!#team921baltimore
Come meet our Junior Stylists!
Coming soon... Ana