At Studio921, our entire staff is here to help enhance your natural beauty and support your wellness needs. We work hard to ensure that every client walks out confident and happy with their service. Therefore, we’ve compiled some tips that will ensure you get the most out of your visit.
How should I prepare for my hair appointment?
Our stylists want to make sure you get the look you want so we do encourage you to bring any photos so that we can get a better idea of what you are looking for with your cut or color.
What WE want YOU to know! Tips for the best hair appointment you’ve ever had:
1. Relax, we are here to take care of you!
2. We have a lot of terms on our booking system so if you don’t know the difference between balayage and full highlights, that’s ok! Give us a call so we can be sure to book you for the right service and appropriate timing. Still not sure what you want? Schedule a free consultation with a stylist before taking the plunge.
3. The one thing we always tell our new clients is to be honest. Share with us your best and worst hair experiences so we can get an idea of what you do and don’t like. The more information you share, the better.
4. Sometimes we have to face the facts; certain styles don’t work on all hair types. We are here to counsel you on what we think will be the best for your hair and lifestyle. Still, you’re the boss, and we do what YOU want!
5. Speak up! Feel like something’s amiss? Say something during the appointment so we can do our best to remedy the situation before it’s too late.
6. Please don’t be late! We all have a schedule and we do our best to make sure you don’t wait so we are so very thankful when you do the same. If you are running late, give us a call! Our appointments are our livelihood so if you think you can’t make it, please give us at least 24-hours notice.